Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Twinkies for Timberlake


Working at a children's hospital can be trying at times - screaming children, frantic parents, celebrity sightings, etc. Just as I thought it was time to go home, I was asked to answer some questions during a hospital tour. To my surprise - it was for Justin Timberlake! I told him a little about the hospital's playroom and all the things we do to keep the kids busy during their stay. When his friend asked about the refreshments in the corner, I offered them some Twinkies (leftovers from Thursday's birthday celebration). Justin politely declined while patting his belly. I still have the Twinkie I offered him. Could I sell it on ebay?

Stay tuned for more about our celebrity encounters - we've had many over the last 4 years. : )

1 comment:

  1. You should shellac that twinkie and make a key chain! Why was Justin Timberlake visiting your hospital?

    ReplyDelete